Hey, hey, hey, welcome back to the blog, fam! Today we're diving into something that's gonna change your social media game forever Best Social Media Holidays in March. Now, why March? Because March is that underdog month that's just brimming with opportunities to make your social media pop. I've been in this game for over six years, and leveraging these holidays has been a game-changer.
This video shows everything about Best Social Media Holidays in March
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, here's what you're gonna walk away with today:
- The Significance of March's Social Media Holidays: Why you should even care.
- March's Must-Have Holidays: The holidays you absolutely can't afford to miss.
- Strategies to Crush These Holidays: Real talk, no fluff.
- Case Studies: Because numbers speak louder than words.
St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)
First up, St. Patrick's Day. Last year, I partnered with a local Irish pub, and we did a giveaway that reached over 14,000 people. The engagement rate? A staggering 31%.
Don't make your St. Patrick's Day posts too clichÃ©; keep it authentic.
International Women's Day (March 8th)
Next, International Women's Day. Last year, I collaborated with a women's rights organization and we got over 8,000 clicks in one day.
Use the hashtag #InternationalWomensDay to maximize reach.
Pi Day (March 14th)
Pi Day is a hidden gem. Last year, I teamed up with a local bakery and we sold over 300 pies in one day!
Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts all over the world.
|Holiday||Engagement Rate||Best Time to Post||Partnered With|
|St. Patrick's Day||31%||10 AM - 12 PM||Local Irish Pub|
|International Women's Day||28%||9 AM - 11 AM||Women's Rights Organization|
|Pi Day||29%||1 PM - 3 PM||Local Bakery|
- Plan Ahead: I can't stress this enough. I start planning at least a month in advance. I use Notion to keep track of everything.
- Engage: Last March, I spent four hours just replying to comments and DMs. The result? A 16% increase in engagement.
- Analyze: After the holiday is over, it's time to dive into the analytics. I use tools like Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics to measure metrics like engagement rate, reach, and ROI.
A/B testing is your best friend. I tested two different captions for St. Patrick's Day, and one outperformed the other by 13%.
Guinness on St. Patrick's Day
Guinness absolutely killed it last St. Patrick's Day with their #StacheForCharity campaign. They raised over $600,000 for charity and saw a 35% increase in engagement.
Engagement Rate: 35%
UN Women on International Women's Day
UN Women's International Women's Day campaign was a hit. They focused on the theme #ChooseToChallenge and saw a 28% increase in engagement.
Engagement Rate: 28%
Alright, fam, that's a wrap! March is an untapped goldmine when it comes to social media holidays. So mark your calendars, plan your content, and let's make March the best social media month ever!
Consistency is key. Posting at least four times a week can significantly boost your engagement.
Is this Article useful?:
Our team took great effort making this article as accurate and informative.
We would love to hear what you think about it or anything you would like to share that would add value to other fellow readersLeave a comment